The California Cosmetology Association (CCA) has been serving the beauty industry for more than 85 years and always looks for new ways to help its members and everyone in the industry.
Fortier Insurance is proud to announce our continued partnership with the CCA and Covered California, our state’s health insurance exchange, to help spread the word about the importance of health coverage and to make sure that everyone in the beauty industry is aware of the limited enrollment opportunity to get covered in 2015.
You may have questions about choosing and enrolling in health insurance. We have designated Covered California certified insurance agents who can answer your questions for free and help you enroll:
- Learn about your coverage options
- Get help choosing the best plan for you
- Find out if you can get financial help to pay for coverage
- Learn what are the costs associated with health insurance, like monthly premiums, deductibles and co-pays
- Find out what benefits are covered
- Learn about penalties for not having health coverage, and more
To take advantage of this free service, learn about your enrollment options here.
Covered California open enrollment ends February 15, 2015. Don’t miss the enrollment window to get health insurance for you and your family. Get in. Get covered.