Watch this brief video for detailed instructions on how to enroll
yourself in a Covered CA health insurance plan:
Resources You Will Need:
- Covered CA Enrollment Form**
- How to Determine my Modified Adjusted Gross Income under Covered California
- Income Qualification Guidelines
- Secure File Upload (to submit the form after completing it)
**Please note: the form is in a ZIP file. You will need to unzip the file, then make sure you open it in Adobe Reader.
Instructions (also shown in the video above):
- Click on “Create an Account” and follow instructions.
- After your Account has been created click on “Find Help Near You “
- Click on “Find Agents”
- Search by Last Name and enter “Fortier”
- Click on “Dan Fortier”
- After seeing profile click on “continue”
- Check all 3 boxes, complete your e-signature and date then click “Confirm”
- Thank You – you have created us as your broker. Now we will be able to trace your application within the Covered CA system and also help you make changes down the road (all at no extra cost to you).
We are here to help! You can schedule an appointment and we’ll call you to guide you through the process, all at no extra cost to you.