We will make enrolling in Covered CA easy for you!
Here are some options to get you enrolled.
Choose what is best for you:
OPTION 1 (full service): Call 800-927-3566 and we will take your information over the phone then start your application for you. Or you can schedule an appointment.
OPTION 2 (self service): Complete the fillable-PDF yourself online, then submit it to us via secure upload or fax. Read full instructions here.
If you have any questions at all, or difficulties doing it yourself, give us a call at 800-927-3566. We will guide you, educate you, assist you - whatever we can do to help, all at no extra charge.
Dan enrolled me in a Covered California health plan in less than 10 minutes and he was easy to get a hold of when I needed to update my application – I got great advice and support and there was no extra cost, it was free.
Why should you work with Fortier Insurance Services as your Certified Insurance Agent?
You have the option of working with a Certified Insurance Agent to enroll in Covered California health plans at no cost to you. A Certified Insurance Agent can be your partner in every step of your path to get covered and stay covered including, but not limited to:
- Assist you with completing the single streamlined application
- Track your progress through the enrollment process
- Help you evaluate your health care needs and budget considerations to recommend a plan that works best for your family
- Provide additional help after you enroll in a plan on an ongoing basis
We are here to help! You can schedule an appointment and we’ll call you to guide you through the process, all at no extra cost to you.
When is Open Enrollment for Purchasing or Changing my Health Insurance Plan?
Open Enrollment for 2017 health plans starts November 1, 2016. Important dates to note:
- November 1, 2016: Open Enrollment starts — first day you can enroll, re-enroll, or change a 2017 insurance plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace. Coverage can start as soon as January 1, 2017.
- December 15, 2016: Last day to enroll in or change plans for coverage to start January 1, 2017.
- January 1, 2017: 2017 coverage starts for those who enroll or change plans by December 15.
- January 31, 2017: Last day to enroll in or change a 2017 health plan. After this date, you can enroll or change plans only if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.