6 Reasons why these Beauty Industry Professionals Were Thrilled they Had Insurance on Their Business:
- A patron at a nail salon was receiving a manicure. As she stood up, she fainted from the fumes causing fractures to her face. Medical costs were $150,000 after reconstructive facial surgery.
- A hair stylist was providing hair cutting services to her customer. As it was very busy that day, the stylist was not able to sweep up the hair before accepting the next customer. The next customer slipped and broke his wrist as he tried to catch himself. As he was a computer programmer and not able to perform his duties, medical and lost wage costs were $50,000.
- A patron came in to receive a pedicure. Unknown to the nail technician, the patron had a skin disease. The pedicure procedure aggravated the skin which caused an infection. The patron required $25,000 in medical costs.
- The hair stylist used her normal hair dying solution on a new customer. The customer ended up having a severe allergic reaction to the chemicals and was hospitalized for two days. The medical and loss wage costs were $20,000.
- The nail salon’s, written on special coverage form, pipe broke from the pedicure chair causing damage to the insured’s property. The cost to replace the damaged items was $5,000.
- A stylist did not unplug his hair dryer when he left the salon. The dryer short-circuited and caused $20,000 in damage to the salon.
Fortier Insurance Services along with its partners is a full-service insurance brokerage firm specializing in providing insurance products and services trusted by the BEAUTY INDUSTRY for 20+ years.
Get a free consultation today by contacting us on our webform,
or by calling 1-800-927-3566.