Cosmetologists, nail techs, estheticians, and beauty industry personnel, like most occupations now adays, find it difficult to incorporate physical activity into their lives.
Assuming you’ve thought of being more active what barriers seem to be holding you back?
- Don’t know how to find time in the day for physical activity.
- Are busy and stressed, and you don’t want to take on another chanllenge.
- Want to spend your free time with your family and fear that a physical activity routine will interfere.
- Find physical activity boring.
- Think that you need to spend money on special equipment or health clubs to become more active.
- Have some lingering doubts about becoming more active.
- Don’t like to sweat and you don’t want to shower afterward.
- Don’t know how to exercise.
- Are concerned about how you look while exercising or wearing exercise clothes.
- Don’t want to check with a doctor to begin an activity program.
- Have aches and pains that keep you from physical activity.
- Are to old to start and learn how.
- Don’t know anyone else who can join you.
- Had a bad experience with sports or exercise in the past.